Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rub-A-Dub-Dub




I love bubble baths, always have and always will. As a little girl I would ask for bubbles in my tub and have fond memories have making beards and "shaving." I suppose I got that idea from watching my father shave and had loads of fun imitating him during bath time. I know that my mother relied heavily on Johnson's to ensure that my baths were playful. She also used the shampoo on my hair - remember no more tears?

This year Johnson and Johnson is celebrating its 50th anniversary and I know are a beloved company for millions of us the world over. I am continuing the tradition of using Johnson and Johnsons with my son. As a matter of fact the first "bath" my son received was at the hands of Daddy in the hospital and he used this brand.

I have been trying to share the joy of bubble baths with my son but he is not quite ready. He screams like a banshee when I add bubbles to his tub. For now, I maintain my memories and use Johnson's head to toe foaming wash to ensure my son is nice and clean. I will continue to convince my son that adding Johnson's Baby Bubble and Bath will make bath time even more fun. If you have a chance, check out this video celebrating the 50th anniversary. I thank Johnson's and Mom Central for giving me the opportunity to review the products.

No comments: