Monday, November 22, 2010

Tangled




On Saturday my family and I had the opportunity to preview Disney's newest animated feature film in 3-D, Tangled. As the mother of a preschooler I've seen the trailer for this movie numerous times (when I venture to the movies nowadays I always see children's films) and have been looking forward to seeing it.

I am a long time Disney fan and admit that I watched Disney films as an adult even when I wasn't a parent. Tangled is the story of Rapunzel, you know they one with the really long hair? Well, she is a feisty protagonist in this film!












Sheltered from the world by her "mother" she is armed and ready to see the world. This film did not disappoint. I truly enjoyed the 3-D animation and the musical score was on point.

Like most 3-D movies, my son had a hard time keeping the glasses on but he still enjoyed the film. If you have a child that is at least 5 I doubt the glasses will be an issue. My son enjoyed the music so much that at one point he asked me to get up and dance! I had to explain that we weren't at home and couldn't break out in spontaneous dancing in the theater!

This film will be released nationwide on Wednesday, November 24th and I think it is a great film to enjoy with the family before or after Thanksgiving dinner!

No comments: