Monday, April 25, 2011

Dyson New DC35 Digital Slim Vacuum

I can't begin to tell you how long I've coveted a Dyson! And I am a lucky lady because as a Walmart mom I've been sent the Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Vacuum! It is easily converted to a hand held vacuum and it is great for use in areas like the kitchen and stairs (I always have trouble with the stairs!). Today I'm not going to review my vacuum but I am going to let one of the engineers from Dyson share some information with you about this little powerhouse! It is available at Walmart now if you want one but of course you can wait to read my review first! 



Disclosure: I am an official Walmart Mom. Follow me and my fellowWalmart Moms as we share our reviews! Walmart has provided me with product (the Dyson) in return for my time & efforts to create this post. My participation in this program is voluntary and my opinions are my own, always have been, always will be.

No comments: