Monday, April 6, 2009

Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!




My son and I watched the Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! Pirates Treasure DVD and had a ball. I love the quirky characters and Mekhi is completely enchanted too. We don’t watch the show on a regular  basis so it is nice to have a DVD that we can watch at our leisure. I think that I am most impressed by the music on the DVD, all of the shows are entertaining and  teach valuable life lessons but the songs summarize the lessons of the show. 

This DVD will provide hours of entertainment for you and your child. It also includes 5 regular episodes and two new bonus shows including one that has not been released on the television series.  An additional bonus are the extra activities that we can utilize for continued enjoyment. Unfortunately for us, my son has misplaced the remote for the DVD so the extra activities will have to be unlocked when we locate the remote! Overall I enjoyed the Wow! Wow! Wubbzy Pirates Treasure DVD and certainly recommend that you add it to your collection.  Mekhi and I send a big thank you to Mom Central for giving us the opportunity to review this delightful DVD.

No comments: