Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Save your memories! Hitachi Life Studio

If you are anything like me, you take tons of pictures of your loved ones. When my son was born we took so many photos and sadly, within 3 months of purchasing a new computer my hard drive died. And it took all of the photos of my son with it. Luckily I had some of the photos stored elsewhere but there are some photos that I lost completely. At that point, I recognized the importance of backing up my hard drive, no matter how expensive the computer you never know when a malfunction will occur! 


I have been previewing the Hitachi Life Studio mobile external hard drive and I love it. It has 100 GB of memory, can store 25,000 songs, 1.000 hours of video or 33,330 photos. More storage that I will ever need in this lifetime! It is also able to work with my online haunts like facebook and flickr! 


It has an unobtrusive design and it is so small that it is portable. But if you don't want to take it with you, you have the option of using a "flashdrive" love it! Although I don't use my Netbook much anymore, I certainly could utilize my external hard drive to access files that I otherwise wouldn't store on my low memory netbook. 


If you are looking for a last minute holiday gift for a friend, loved one or even yourself, you can't go wrong with the Hitachi Life Studio mobile External Harddrive! 

No comments: