Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Behind the Scenes with Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Vacuum

A few weeks back I gave an intro to the Dyson DC35. If you missed it here are a few facts:


-  Powered by the Dyson digital motor, the vacuum has anti-static carbon fiber brushes to remove fine dust particles from hard floors.

-  Dyson’s patented Root Cyclone™ technology – condensed to fit into the machine spins dust and dirt out of the air using centrifugal force, so there’s no loses of suction.


-  A dual power mode allows up to 15 minutes of constant suction.  For stubborn dirt, a button can trigger 6 minutes of higher suction.


- A 26 inch, lightweight aluminum wand attaches directly to the machine to convert it from a handheld to a slim vacuum cleaner.



I also have a behind the scenes video about the DC35 that you don't want to miss!







Disclosure: I am a participant in the Walmart Mom program and have been compensated for my time to write this post. However, all opinions are 100% my own. 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thanks for share this article, it very useful for me.
I look forward to your new article.
look at here