Thursday, January 15, 2009

A New Year, A Fit and Fabulous Me!

I have decided that it is time to make some changes regarding my fitness and health. I have been on a mission to incorporate exercise into my life and get out of these "fat jeans." In order for me to keep up with my exercise I *have* to add fun to my workouts. If exercise is not fun there is less incentive for me to do it.

How lucky am I that GameStop is currently having the "Sharpen the Mind, Shape the Body" campaign going on? Right now if you go to any GameStop store you can try out some of the great
games that match your interest and skill level before buying. This is great for me because my husband is picking up a Wii for me as we speak - at least that is my hope, supplies have been low lately. I am ready to go try out several exercise games that I have heard about like My Fitness Coach and Dance, Dance, Revolution. What? Dancing is exercise, didn't you know?

Anyhow, if you want to try out some great games stop by GameStop this month and check them out. And the bonus? All customers that spend $35.00 or more on designated products will recieve a free 12-month trial subscription to their choice of Cosmo, Marie Claire, Redbook, Good Housekeeping or Esquire. Sweet! I am going to Game Stop and getting my fitness on!







No comments: