Friday, October 28, 2011

Party on a Budget

I must admit that I never thought $100 would be enough to host a party for approximately 11 children and 15 adults so when given that amount by Walmart I just knew I'd be supplementing with my own money.

Well color me surprised because not only was I able to purchase all of the food, I also got all of the paper goods and party favors for $88.00 at Walmart!

As the main dish we ordered out for pizza and the cake was from another source but I could have purchased the cake at Walmart and stayed on budget too!

My favorite find was the pre-packaged party favors, we purchased bags and filled them with favors. In addition to everything for the party I was also able to get thank you cards.

I know exactly where I'll be shopping for my next party!

No comments: