Thursday, December 1, 2011

How The Grinch Stole Christmas comes to the Fox!

Everyone is familiar with the Dr. Suess story, well everyone that is except my son Mekhi! This was a totally new experience for him because we've never actual read the story about the Whos of Whoville and The Grinch stealing Christmas. This uproarious musical was perfect for my four year old with a running time of about an hour and a half with no intermission. The singing was great, the set design was simple and true to the Dr. Suess book. 


One of my favorite aspects of the show was the audience participation and my son cheerfully laughed out loud on numerous occasions. For you to fully appreciate this, please understand that the show was at 8:00 PM and actually started about 8:20 but my son was a trooper! I highly recommend this family show but be quick! 


The show is only around for 6 days and ends on Sunday. Ticket prices start at $28.00 and it is truly a show the entire family can enjoy! 


Disclosure: I received two tickets to the show for purposes of my review but all of the opinions are 100% my own. 

No comments: