Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday Stocking Stuffers Haul!

I love the holiday season! The baking, cooking and time with family is always joyful but I am especially pleased that this year, thanks to Walmart I've been able to be a blessing in the lives of others. For my final donation of the year, I was challenged to purchase stocking stuffers with $25 and of course I'm donating them. I visited the wish list for the Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children and was pleased to see that they needed toiletry items for the gifts they prepared for their clients. I went to Walmart with $25 in hand and just see what I was able to purchase! 



I truly believe that the holidays are about giving and it has been my pleasure to have so many opportunities to give this season because of Walmart. Not only am I doing something for others but I am instilling in my son the idea that giving to others is also a part of the holiday spirit. He shops with me and when I tell them the items are not for us it is always a teachable moment. I know as he gets older he will appreciate having the ability to give to others too. Thank you Walmart! 


Disclosure: I am a Walmart mom and was compensated for my time to prepare this video and blog post but as usual all opinions are my own. 

No comments: