Saturday, December 17, 2011

No Fuss For Holiday Parties!

Earlier this year I visited the Bentonville Walmart headquarters with the Walmart moms.  When we arrived we were treated to a sampling of holiday treats. All of which were perfectly suited for those holiday parties that you may want to have but can't find the time (between baking and cooking for the BIG meals) to cook for. 

image provided by Walmart

These Tyson wings in various flavors are sure to be a hit but since I'm not a meat-eater I can't comment on the taste. I can say that my son eats Tyson and enjoys it so I can only assume that the wings are great quality too. I've actually served them at family get togethers and most people went back for seconds so I suppose that is a great endorsement! 

One of the things available at Walmart that I CAN speak about from personal experience are the cheesecakes. And not just any cheesecakes, but a variety pack of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory restaurant! 


Can you say YUMMY! When two cheesecakes arrived at my house I was sure that someone was trying to foil my holiday get fit plans but was totally surprised to learn the cheesecake came from Walmart! I was a good girl and left the cheesecake intake but will be bringing both to a dessert party I'm attending this evening. I believe in indulging but I left the cheesecake in the freezer until I could share it with friends! 

Walmart has these easy options available for you this holiday season. Make life simple, pick some up on your next trip! 

Disclosure: I am a Walmart mom and have been compensated for this blog post but as usual all opinions are my own! 

No comments: