Sunday, August 2, 2009

Boon Oval Animal Toy

I have been a long time fan of Boon products so when I was contacted to do a review by All Modern Baby, a dependable source of children’s furniture that carries top brands such as Bugaboo, Stokke, Maclaren and Boon I immediately said yes! I choose to review the Green Boon Oval Animal Toy. The color is perfectly coordinated with my son's nursery and I love that it serves dual purposes. It is booth a holder for stuffed animals and a soft fuzzy chair/toy for my son. I am showing the photo from the website so that you can appreciate the toy at full capacity. Although my son has a ton of toys, we haven't quite filled up the bag.
I love the fact that I can use it for storage, especially since my mother was storing the toys in his bed. Although I try to keep toys clean, they do collect dust and it is better that they are not in my son's sleeping environment. The oval is a great way to store toys, keep the dust down and my son enjoys playing on it too. If you are looking for a dual purpose storage solution for stuffed animals, I think the Boon Oval Animal Toy is the way to go.

No comments: