Monday, August 3, 2009

Munchie Mug

I have been searching for a way to give my son snacks when we are on the go while keeping the mess to a minimum. Up until now I haven't been that successful. Shamefully the backseat of my car and my son's car seat are filled with remnants from his latest snacks. I find raisins and Cheerios in the strangest places when I clean up the car.

When I was recently asked if I'd be interested in reviewing the Munchie Mug I took a look at the photos and knew I wanted to try it out. The Munchie Mug is a spill resistant snack cup for toddlers, it is made in the US And is BPA and phthalate free. The Munchie Mug keeps my son's snacks all in one place. The top screws on tight enough so that my son can't remove it and he enjoys reaching in to get his favorite snacks. I of course am elated that I don't have to worry about a bunch of spillage. Occasionally he will drop one or two Cheerios but that is nothing compared to the major spills I've had to clean up in the past.

I also like that the Munchi Mug comes with two tops to use, one for when my son is eating snacks and the other to perserve the snacks when the Munchie Mug is not in use.


This review was written for Family Review Network as part of a program for Munchie Mug, who supplied the product for review.

1 comment:

Shelly- Mom Files said...

very smart idea! Think it can work for messy husbands too??