Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Poof! Be Gone or Out Out Dark Spot.

I love receiving emails from Mom Central because they always have great products. I generally choose the ones that are actually appropriate for me as a mother of a 1 year son. This time around I was giving the opportunity to try Spot Shot. As any mom can tell you having a toddler run around is risky business. Of course childproofing is absolutely necessary but I am talking about snacks. I have been known to give my boy snacks anywhere it is convenient – including the living room. As a result there have been some spills and stains that frankly I haven’t had the time or energy to clean up.

When offered the opportunity to try Spot Shot - a carpet stain and odor remover I jumped at the chance to try it out. When the package arrived I had no idea what it was and at first I thought it was a gift because of the pretty blue shredded paper in the box. Imagine my disappointment when I saw it was Spot Shot. But I decided to try it immediately because what did I have to lose?

I immediately went to a stain on my very light carpet, sprayed and dabbed with a clean cloth as instructed. Remember I mentioned my disappointment that I didn’t receive a gift in the mail? Well I was WRONG! Spot Shot is a gift. It works immediately. Seriously, this stuff is like insta-magic carpet stain remover!

I have been raving like a lunatic about Spot Shot. I noticed a stain at my girlfriend’s house the other day. Here is our conversation.

Me: I see you have a stain there. Do you want me to remove it?
GF: Uh, what are you the cleaning lady now?
Me; No, but I do have Spot Shot. I carry in the car just in case of spills.
GF: Ah, no. Maybe next time.
Me: It really works and I will feel a sense of accomplishment. Puleezzze let me clean it!
GF: Okay.

And I pull out my trusty Spot Shot, squirt, dab and presto, chango- like magic it disappears. I look over at my girlfriend and she says “You’ve convinced me, I am adding that to my shopping list!”

True story. Yes, I am a little geeky but having it in my car is essential with a little one that can spill things at any moment. Give Spot Shot a try. I think you will be a happy camper too!

No comments: