Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Washing

The one household chore that I don't like (okay, I admit, I don't like any of them) is washing clothes. When I had a housekeeper my main concern was laundry. Living alone I was able to keep the house together but laundry was another thing entirely.

Laundry remains the bane of my existence. I don't mind "doing" laundry, it is the folding and putting away of clothes that gets me every time. Having a baby compounded the problem. I had to wash the baby clothes separately. And most importantly, I needed to find a detergent that was safe on delicate baby skin. I thought about purchasing some of the "baby detergents" but they are expensive. I would buy them if I had a coupon but otherwise I left them in the store.

My problem was solved when I found All Small and Mighty Free and Clear. This product is free of perfume and dye and is the #1 recommended detergent by Dermatologists for sensitive skin. Best of all - it is affordable and can be used by the whole family! No special detergents only for baby. I really recommend All Small and Mighty, it is great if you have allergies, a new baby or just want to stay away from dyes and fragrances. If you visit the website you can also get a coupon for $1.00 off your next purchase. Try All Small and Mighty Free and Clear, you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use All Free & Clear also. I started using it when I needed a free/clear detergent to wash my oldest's diapers years ago. (We use cloth and love it!) It works wonderfully, but I've found as the kids have gotten older that it won't cut the grass stains. I started using regular All on our towels and jeans, and that does great. I still use the Free & Clear for the diapers and gentler loads. It's good stuff!

Felicia said...

We used this on Graham's clothes when he was a baby b/c dreft didn't make detergent suitable for a HE washer! Loved it!

Go Graham Go!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recommendation and I feel just like you about the laundry! Cute blog names over here!