Saturday, November 22, 2008

Shop.com

Although Black Friday is the "official" first day of the holiday shopping season I am sure some of you have already started. Yes, I know the economy sucks and we are all cutting back but some shopping is going to be done. I don't know about you but I do not like shopping during holiday season. I barely like shopping any other time of the year. Unless of course it is online shopping.

I lurve online shopping. Online shopping is the best. And now, MomCentral has introduced me to the best of the best - Shop.com Think online mall. Even better - think online mall with all the sales posted, site search by store, by item. Think - online shopping nirvana! And did I mention the prizes? Oh yes, there are prizes! Every week of the holiday season they are giving away "favorite things" chosen by Shop.com users. I just entered to win a Wii (wish me luck) and next week they are giving away a flat screen tv. But that's not all - they are also giving away a cruise for two - you just need to go see for yourself. Shop.com has made it easy, click the contest button and enter to your heart's delight.

Shop.com is THE PLACE to do your online shopping. I know I will be there and I am sure the stores that you frequent are there too. Check it out, I will be shopping from the comfort of my home at Nordstroms. Where will you be shopping at Shop.com?

2 comments:

RuensOnTheRun said...

Thanks for the referral. I'l be check into this site...I LUV online shopping too! I hate holiday shopping at the stores with all the crowds of grumpy people.

Christi S said...

thanks for sharing the site! I'll definitely check it out!