Monday, November 10, 2008

Simple Salutaions - A mom owned stationary store



I love to support mom owned companies and Simple Salutations is not only mom owned but quite unique! Simple Salutations is owned by two sisters, Kris and Shea. They both have sons that were born 3 months apart.

All of their designs are original. You will not see them anywhere else. Prior to doing freelance design worked for Walt Disney Feature Animation for 8 years. This girl has skills! Another really great feature of Simple Salutations is that they customize for free. Let me repeat - they customize for free!

I've chosen to share some of their holiday designs but they have a wonderful variety of designs for invitations, birth announcements, bridal showers, and birthdays. You name it they have it! I loved the samples that they sent me, they use heavy card stock and the designs are impeccable.

I highly recommend Simple Salutations for your invitation/announcement needs. And as a special for all Cutie Booty Reviews! readers you can get 10% off if you order by November 20th. Just use the code: earlybird when checking out.

No comments: