Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby Einstein

Baby Einstein is a Mom owned company that is celebrating it's ten-year anniversary. I am sure that all of you have heard about Baby Einstein. In my opinion it is one of the leaders in baby centered products. Although prior to this review opportunity I did not try out Baby Einstein, I clearly understand why mothers trust this brand.

Mom Central and Baby Einstein sent me a copy of the 10th Anniversary Baby Mozart DVD, the Baby Einstein Touch and Feel board book and the Lullaby Classics CD. I have to admit I was a little skeptical about Mekhi and the DVD because I've always believed the products were targeted at younger viewers.

I was pleasantly surprised that by using the DVD to spend quality time together Mekhi indeed had a great experience. He quickly pointed out objects that he identified and named them. I helped him along if there were things that he was not familiar with.

We both enjoyed the DVD very much, and the Board Book is certainly a big hit in our household. Mekhi loves to read and he really enjoys farm animals so the book was perfect. I use the DVD when I want Mekhi to have quiet time and it seems to have a calming effect on him.

Overall I think that utilizing the Baby Einstein products during the holiday season (really anytime) are a great way to bond with your child and I highly recommend them.

No comments: